School Board Agendas, Notices, and Minutes: Click below for current agenda.
School Board Members: Steve Kremer (President), Lani Beyle, Kae Cameron, Richard Goldman, and Frazier Mayer (clerk)
School board members are elected community members. Each member volunteers his/her time for the benefit of our students and the district. They assist with planning, budgeting, and implementing school programs and help ensure fiscal responsibility.
Regular school board meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 3:00 PM, unless there is a school break or noted otherwise on the event calendar.
The school board agenda is posted at the front door of the school in the bulletin board box (18912 Hays Ranch Road) and on the school website.
Minutes are available in the front office of Model Creek School or by clicking on the links on the left and the files below. Office hours are Tuesday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Call to Public: All regular and special meetings of the Board shall be open to the public. Board meetings are conducted in an orderly and efficient manner; therefore, the Board has established the following procedures for a properly agendized Call to the Public:
• All speakers must complete the Call to the Public Form found in Policy BEDH-E or at all board meetings.
•All speakers must state their name before addressing the Board so that it may be properly recorded in the meeting minutes.
• Speaker comments shall be limited to items within the jurisdiction of the Board and limited to three (3) minutes per speaker.
• Speakers should avoid repeating what a previous speaker stated or addressed.
• Speakers may not cede their allotted three (3) minutes to another speaker.
• Speakers addressing the Board during the Call to the Public will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
• Speakers are expected to maintain a tone of civility, decorum, and good conduct while making comments.
The Board President, or his or her designee, shall be responsible for recognizing speakers, maintaining proper order, and adhering to time limits.
At the conclusion of the Call to the Public, individual Board members:
• May respond to personal criticism made by speakers during the Call to the Public.
• May ask District staff to review a matter raised by a speaker during the Call to the Public.
• May direct the Superintendent to place a matter on a future Board meeting agenda.
Members of the Board shall not discuss or take legal action on matters raised during the Call to the Public unless the matters are properly noticed pursuant to the State of Arizona Open Meeting Law.
School Board Policies available by clicking on this link: http://policy.azsba.org/asba/Z2Browser2.html?showset=allmanuals
Current board agenda, POs, vouchers, and minutes